Thursday 28 April 2011

Evaluation Question 6

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
Through the process of my media production, I have learned a lot about the technology used, particularly the use of cameras, editing software and blogging. I filmed throughout most of the production, however, in some shots I had to act as a stand-in due to an actor not being able to make it. Due to my camera being mainly a photographic camera, I hadn’t really learnt a lot about the video recording function of it. However, since using my camera to film this production I have learn a lot more about my camera and its functions, allowing me to use it better, and as such, film better.

Whilst I didn’t do the editing myself, I watched and offered help throughout it and picked up a lot on the way. I feel we did well to edit the film together against the difficulties of cutting out scenes which wouldn’t be able to be filmed due to lack of special effects, we edited it in a way so that the audience could put it together themselves and be able to work out what happens. Thanks to all this I am now much more confident using the equipment and I feel that our production shows this well. I had never done blogging before, and it was difficult to get started, but I think that over the course of the project I have learned how to use the features well.

No comments:

Post a Comment